By using our service, you are assumed to have read and and agreed to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree you must not use our website. These terms apply to members and advertisers alike.
1.1. Accounts should never be sold or given out to anyone.
2. IP Addresses and Computers
2.1. You are not allowed to login more than one account on the same computer. This includes family, friends and using your account on public computers.
2.2. You are not allowed to create multiple accounts.
2.3 Logging in from proxies/VPN or shared network environments (such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercafés, etc.) is not allowed.
3.1. You are allowed to refer an unlimited number of members.
3.2. You are not allowed to send unsolicited mail or force anyone to join SEOSTT as your referral. Any account identified doing such shall be suspended.
4.1. You are not allowed to use any kind of software, application or other kind of automated software to click ads. All accounts will be caught and will be automatically suspended.
4.2. Any attempt to hack the system will lead to an automated account suspension.
4.3. Any attempt you modify the website will lead to an account suspension. You are not allowed to modify the website under any circumstances. This includes the use of custom scripts, and cosmetic website changes.
4.4. All abnormal activity is logged and you will be suspended if you are detected to be conducting suspicious activity.
5.1. All withdrawals are processed through the FaucetPay.
5.2. All withdrawals are sent manualy, if payment fails, members may attempt withdraw at a later time.
5.3. We are not responsible for the bitcoins neither responsible for the actions by the members or any other third-party after sending the payment.
5.4. The minimum cashout is only 200 Coins
6. Payments to SEOSTT
6.1. We have a zero-refund policy.
6.2. All payments to SEOSTT should be done through our website only.
7.1. Member emails are never exposed to anyone and will never be sold or shown.
7.2. Emails sent by SEOSTT will be for the purpose of informing members of important news and updates.
7.3. We will never send emails promoting any other website or service. We hate spam as much as you do.
8.1. We accept any kind of advertisement except for Adult (18+) content, Illegal products and services (drugs, organs, unlicensed weapons, prostitution), Framebreakers, framekillers, framebusters, Crypto mining malware, Copyright infringing material, Websites that never load . Also, any advertisement that uses SEOSTT.com name for any unrelated services is not allowed. Your advertised website must be capable of supporting multiple visits per second.
8.2. It is important to mention that if you try for any illegal websites, we will take them down and you won’t be refunded.
9. Account Suspension
9.1. We deem the right to judge if a member is practicing illegal activity and we are not limited by the Terms of Service in making decisions.
9.2. Users that have not logged in for more than 30 days will have their accounts deleted.
9.3. We do not notify users of suspended accounts.
9.4. Accounts suspended will have their balances and purchase balances reset as well having all their referrals taken away.
9.5. We will not accept any appeal requests for account suspensions, and email inquiries will not be responded.
10.1. We are not liable for damages done due to any acts of God, fire, natural disasters or anything we have no control over.
10.2. We are not responsible for any content served through advertisements.
10.3. We reserve the right to modify the terms of service at any time without notice.
11.1. Your browser must accept cookies so we can store information.
11.2. Cookies will only be used to store your preferences and no identifiable information.
12.1. We accept any kind of advertisement except for pages that have malicious code, illegal content or adult content.
12.2. We reserves the rights to reject any advert, at any time and for any reason.
Last modification: June 14th 2020
SEOSTT referral system has a 3 level payout scheme, which means you receive rewards not only for direct referrals you bring, but for their referrals as well.
Let’s say you’ve invited three friends, from each of them you are going to receive 15% of their advertisement spendings. These are your Direct referrals. Then, each of them also invites their friends and once they start advertising on SEOSTT, you are going to receive 10% of their spendings as well. These are your second level referrals. Third level referrals are going to bring you 5%.
SEOSTT now offers a 20% profit sharing affiliate program! You can earn 20% of total profit everytime someone you refer visits one of our advertisers sites and 40% referral's earnings from faucet!
Tips on how to grow your referral network faster:
Share your referral link with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
Create a youtube video review of the platform
Post a blog, describing the benefits of advertising on SEOSTT